The Taste Casting
@TheTasteCasting Hollywood, CA
Follow us for all news, interviews and casting updates for Season 2!https://twitter.com/TheTasteCasting
PLEASE READ THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW AND SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO START THE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (“Eligibility Requirements”)
1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You must be a legal United States resident.
3) You may never have been convicted of a felony or have had a restraining order entered against you.
4) You may not be a candidate for public office and you must agree, if selected to participate, not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
5) Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members (whether related or not) may currently be or have been, within the past year, employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of Producer, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”), any television station owned or operated by ABC, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, related or affiliated entities, known major sponsors of “The Taste” (the “Program”), and/or any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. In addition, any applicant closely acquainted with any person (a “Connection Person”) connected with the production, administration or exhibition of the Program may be deemed ineligible if, in Producer’s sole discretion, the relationship between the applicant and the Connected Person could create the appearance of impropriety.
6) You will need to be available for the Program’s production dates, tentatively scheduled to last for up to five weeks beginning in September of 2013, and be willing to travel to various locations as part of production.
7) You must be willing to submit to a medical examination, psychological examination and background check.
All those interested in participating will be required to complete and sign additional documents as required by Producer (which may include, without limitation, an application, a participant agreement, and series rules) in order to be considered to participate.
Please note that any material submitted by you, including, but not limited to, pictures, film and video, will not be returned and will become the property of Producer, and may be used, edited, altered and/or modified by Producer in and in connection with the Program and the advertising and promotion thereof.